Thursday, April 17, 2008

A New Day

Well I thought I would start a blog as I am terrible at giving pictures out and thought this would be a great way to share with our family & friends! So here we go.........

This is probably the most current picture of us. This was taken December 07 while we where out cutting our Family Christmas Tree~




This is a picture of Squishy #2 from last summer when we went camping. I just love this big smile!

























This is Peanut #1 at one of her aunt's wedding receptions. Isn't she beautiful!!
















This was New Years Eve 2008! We decided to play Monopoly so that we could stay awake until Midnight. It was a great game :)

















This is our newest addition to the family! Her name is Kola and she is the love of all of our lives. She is very sweet and such a cuddle bug. We can't imagine life without her.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog Sarah! I love it! you guys just gotta keep updating it! Whats with the "Squishy" and "Peanut" thing?

Kim and Aaron W. said...

Cute little puppy! Your kids sure are getting big and OH SO CUTE!

Still want to go see Twilight? I am putting together a group who want to go do girls night out that night before the movie... It should be pretty fun... Let me know!

Kim W.